Become a Member
Social Membership Fees - 2019
|Membership Categories||Conditions||2019 Annual Fees*||2019 Initiation Fees*|
|May play tennis 4 times a season for which the $15 guest fee applies each time.|
|Individual Social 65 and over||Age 65 yrs and over||$335||$750|
|Social Couple||Both reside at the same address||$745||$1500|
|Social Couple 65 and over||Both age 65 yrs and over and reside at the the same address||$640||$1500|
|Junior Social||Age 3 to 17 yrs. No tennis playing privileges.
No charge for children 2 yrs old & under.
|An individual guest is permitted a maximum of 4 visits in any membership year. Guests must be registered in the guest book.||$15 tennis
*GST and PST will be applied to all fees. All memberships are non-refundable.
All ages are determined as of January 1, 2019.
Note (1) Initiation fees for this category may be billed over 3 yrs. If member resigns before 3 yrs, the remaining fees are due immediately.
- 50% of annual dues are billed on February 15; the second 50% installment is billed on June 1. 50% of initiation fees are billed upon signing contract; the second 50% will be billed on October 1.
- A $50.00 administrative fee will be charged to members who resign before February 1 and rejoin within 60 days.
- Annual minimum of $225 per adult and $100 per senior member under 31 years of age applies to bar & kitchen expenditures, and all non-tennis social events. Alternatively pay an additional $100 annual fee per member. Junior members are exempt from annual minimum.
- An amount of $65 will be billed to adult members for the Building and Grounds Improvement fund, $40 on February 15, and $25 on June 1.
- An administrative fee for towel services of $22.50 will be billed on February 15 and June 1 a gratuity fee of $45 will be billed to adults and intermediates.
- Lockers will be available at a cost of $25 per season for large lockers, or $15 for small lockers, padlocks included, first come, first served. Day lockers available at no charge, locks not provided.